Patagonia Women's Bivy Down Jacket
This quilted 600-fill-power duck down jacket made of nylon canvas is wind- and water-resistant and insulated with 100% Traceable Down.
- Durable nylon canvas with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish on shoulder fabric
- Insulated with 100% Traceable Down (600-fill-power duck down that can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed, never live-plucked)
- Warm and cozy wide baffle construction with a tall stand-up collar
- Center-front METALUXE® zipper is discreetly tucked under a wide placket with metal snaps
- Contrasting western yoke design detail at shoulders; set-in sleeves with 2-position snap-tab closure
- Side-entry handwarmer pockets
- Slight drop-tail hem at the waist
- 836 g (29.5 oz)
Body: 5.5-oz 100% nylon canvas with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave.
Insulation: 100% Traceable Down (600-fill-power duck down that can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed, never live-plucked).
Shell and lining fabrics are bluesign® approvedView The Footprint Chronicles
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
Traceable Down Insulation