Patagonia Women's Bivy Jacket
This quilted jacket made of nylon canvas is wind- and water-resistant and insulated with 600-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products).
- Rugged nylon canvas with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish on shoulder fabric
- Insulated with 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)
- Warm and cozy wide-baffle construction with a tall, stand-up collar
- Center-front Metaluxe® zipper is discreetly tucked under a wide placket with metal snaps
- Contrasting western yoke design detail at shoulders; set-in sleeves with 2-position snap-tab closure
- Side-entry handwarmer pockets
- Slight drop-tail hem at the waist
- 836 g (29.5 oz)
Shell: 5.5-oz 100% nylon canvas with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Lining: 2.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave.
Yoke: 4-oz 100% nylon (38% recycled) with a DWR finish.
Insulation: 600-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products).
Shell and lining fabrics are certified as bluesign® approvedView The Footprint Chronicles
100% Recycled Down
There’s a huge upside when you can turn waste into something beautiful; we’re doing that with Recycled Down. It’s a mix of 600-fill-power goose and duck down reclaimed from cushions, bedding and other used items that can’t be resold. The reclaimed down is washed, using detergent and thermal water at 34 degrees Celsius, then dried at 135 degrees Celsius (20 minutes longer than the industry standard), making it hypoallergenic. Recycled Down offers the identical performance benefits to virgin down.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.