Patagonia Women's Bivy Down Jacket
This quilted jacket made of nylon canvas is wind- and water-resistant and insulated with 600-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products).
- Rugged nylon canvas with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish on shoulder fabric
- Insulated with 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)
- Warm and cozy wide-baffle construction with a tall, stand-up collar
- Center-front Metaluxe® zipper is discreetly tucked under a wide placket with metal snaps
- Contrasting western yoke design detail at shoulders; set-in sleeves with 2-position snap-tab closure
- Side-entry handwarmer pockets
- Slight drop-tail hem at the waist
- 836 g (29.5 oz)
Shell: 5.5-oz 100% nylon canvas with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Lining: 2.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave.
Yoke: 4-oz 100% nylon (38% recycled) with a DWR finish.
Insulation: 600-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products).
Shell and lining fabrics are certified as bluesign® approvedView The Footprint Chronicles
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.