Patagonia Women's Bottom Turn Bikini Top
An athletic racerback bikini top that provides stay-put style in the lineup, made of a durable 82% nylon/18% spandex blend.
Learn More Close
Beachbreak or reefbreak, the fun’s all the same. Proving stay-put coverage in a pull-on racerback style for security in the surf, the high-performing Bottom Turn Top features a flattering scoop neck that keeps straps off the back of the neck for comfort while paddling. The open back allows excellent freedom of movement, and the supportive elastic straps lie flat against the skin. Solids are made of 83% recycled nylon/17% spandex; prints are in 82% nylon/18% spandex. With removable, side-entry soft cups and smooth, swim-specific 88% nylon/12% spandex lining.
- Durable 82% nylon/18% spandex blend with supportive covered elastic straps
- Pull-on racerback-style bikini is supportive and has a nice open back that allows for a full range of movement
- Front lining made of beautiful nylon/spandex fabric blend designed specifically for use in swimwear
- Flattering scoop neck keeps the straps off the neck for comfort while paddling
- Removable, side-entry soft cups
- Prints: 6-oz 82% nylon/18% spandex. Solids: 5.4-oz 83% recycled nylon/17% spandex. Lining: 4-oz 88% nylon/12% spandex jersey
- 71 g (2.5 oz)
- Made in Colombia.