Patagonia Women's Bottom Turn Bikini Top
An athletic racerback bikini top that offers stay-put style on the beach or in the lineup; body fabric is a soft and durable 83% recycled polyester/17% spandex blend. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
- Soft and durable 83% recycled polyester/17% spandex blend with supportive, covered elastic straps
- Pull-on racerback-style bikini is supportive and has an open back that allows for a full range of movement
- Lining made from a swim-specific 88% nylon/12% spandex blend
- Flattering scoop neck keeps straps off the neck for comfort while paddling
- Removable, side-entry soft cups
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- 68 g (2.4 oz)
Body: 5.8-oz 83% recycled polyester/17% spandex jersey.
Lining: 4-oz 88% nylon/12% spandex jersey.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewingView The Footprint Chronicles
In 1993, we adopted fleece into our product line made from post consumer recycled (PCR) plastic soda bottles. We were the first outdoor clothing manufacturer to do so. PCR® clothing was a positive step towards a more sustainable system – one that uses fewer resources, discards less and better protects people’s health.
Today, we’re able to utilize more sources for recycled polyester and offer it on more garments such as Capilene® baselayers, shell jackets, board shorts, and fleece. We now recycle used soda bottles, unusable manufacturing waste, and worn out garments (including our own) into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
Using recycled polyester lessens our dependence on petroleum as a raw material source, curbs discards and reduces toxic emissions from incinerators.
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.