Patagonia Women's Capilene® 3 Midweight Zip Neck
Stay comfortable and dry in a wide range of conditions in our most versatile baselayer.
Learn More Close
On Mount Athabasca’s north face, storms sneaking in from the west go unnoticed until suddenly your route turns into a maelstrom of snow, wind and whipping ropes. Keep your inner thermostat turned up with this quick-wicking baselayer made from Capilene® 3 Midweight fabric to provide excellent insulation and next-to-skin comfort. Brushed on the inside for warmth, this fabric is soft and compressible and has a smooth knit face that glides easily under layers. Details include a zip-neck for easy climate control, tuckable drop-tail construction and thumb loops for secure hand coverage. Made of a 5.4-oz Polartec® Power Dry® 100% polyester double knit, with Polygiene® permanent odor control. Fabric is bluesign® approved.
- Stretchy double-knit fabric provides excellent wicking
- Smooth face slides easily beneath layers
- Fabric brushed inside for warmth and softness next to skin
- Zip-neck for easy climate control is backed by kissing welts for low-bulk comfort next to skin
- Thumb loops for secure hand coverage
- Straight hem; cut long enough to tuck in
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
- 5.4-oz (183-g) Polartec® Power Dry® 100% polyester (51-65% recycled) double knit, with Polygiene® permanent odor control. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 192 g (6.8 oz)
- Made in El Salvador.