Patagonia Women's Capilene® 4 Pro Zip-Neck
Designed specifically for snow sports, the Capilene® 4 Pro Zip- Neck combines tried-and-true R1® fleece for core warmth and Capilene® 4 fabric panels for breathability.
- Polartec® Power Dry® High Efficiency™ fabric’s open grid pattern next to skin provides superior warmth, breathability and moisture-wicking performance through much of the body and underarms, and Polartec® R1® fleece provides additional warmth around the core and shoulders
- Spandex for stretch and ease of movement
- Thumb loops for secure hand coverage
- High collar with anatomical shaping for coverage and warmth
- Long center-front zipper vents body heat and is backed by kissing welts for low-bulk comfort next to skin
- Cut long enough to tuck in
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
- Sides, body: 3.8-oz (129-g) Polartec® Power Dry® High Efficiency™ fabric: solids: 92% recycled polyester/8% spandex; heathers: 91% polyester (30% recycled)/9% spandex, with Polygiene® permanent odor control. Shoulders: 6.8-oz (231-g) Polartec® Power Dry® 93% polyester (41% recycled)/7% spandex. Fabric is bluesign® approved.
- 232 g (8.2 oz)
- Made in Colombia.
Polygiene® odor control permanently protects your garments from smelling like a middle school locker room. Sweat itself is odorless, but it creates the conditions that bacteria need to multiply, and some of those bacteria produce odors. Polygiene permanent odor control stops the growth of odor-causing bacteria on fabrics, so you can wear more and wash less.
Active only on the fabric surface, Polygiene permanent odor control does not interfere with perspiration or with the skin’s natural bacterial flora. Polygiene particles are more than 100 times larger than nanoparticles and therefore are too large to penetrate to the skin’s barrier. Polygiene-treated fabrics have received Medical Class 1 approval in Europe, the same class that includes bandages.
Capilene® Polyester Baselayer
Made from moisture-wicking polyester, Capilene® synthetic baselayers wick moisture away from your skin, breathe efficiently and dry fast to provide the foundation for any layering system for any pursuit. Designed for fast-forward, aerobic activities, they’re quick to wick and quick to dry. Capilene polyester is made from recycled polyester (30% recycled content or more) and is also machine washable.
We make four Capilene fabrics for different levels of exertion and temperatures. All Capilene fabrics have achieved bluesign® approval; have an updated and consistent fit in each fabric weight; and use Polygiene® technology to control odor in the garment. They are the best baselayer option for high-sweat activities and wet conditions.