Patagonia Women's Capilene® Lightweight T-Shirt
Our lightest-weight, fastest-drying and best-wicking baselayer, with Polygiene® permanent odor control and Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
- Capilene® Lightweight has a smooth face for easy layering. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- Fabric’s open-grid pattern next to skin provides excellent breathability, moisture-wicking and dry time with Polygiene® permanent odor control
- Self-fabric binding at collar with internal neck tape for comfort
- Locker loop for hang drying
- Offset shoulder and side seams eliminate chafing under pack straps
- Full underarm gusset for range of motion and chafe-free comfort
- Flatlock seams minimize chafing; drop tail for more coverage
- 65 g (2.3 oz)
2.3-oz (80-g) 100% recycled polyester double knit with Polygiene® permanent odor control.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approvedView The Footprint Chronicles
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.
Capilene® Polyester Baselayer
Made from moisture-wicking polyester, Capilene® synthetic baselayers wick moisture away from your skin, breathe efficiently and dry fast to provide the foundation for any layering system for any pursuit. Designed for fast-forward, aerobic activities, they’re quick to wick and quick to dry. Capilene polyester is made from recycled polyester (30% recycled content or more) and is also machine washable.
We make four Capilene fabrics for different levels of exertion and temperatures. All Capilene fabrics have achieved bluesign® approval; have an updated and consistent fit in each fabric weight; and use Polygiene® technology to control odor in the garment. They are the best baselayer option for high-sweat activities and wet conditions.