Patagonia Women's Capilene® Midweight Zip-Neck
Our most versatile baselayer with the greatest comfort range is made with Polartec® Power Grid™ fabric with Polygiene® permanent odor control and Fair Trade Certified™ for sewing.
- Polartec® Power Grid™ fabric with Polygiene® permanent odor control has a smooth face for easy layering
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- Fabric’s brushed-grid pattern next to skin provides superior warmth, breathability and moisture-wicking performance
- Self-fabric backing on collar with internal neck tape for comfort; locker loop for hang drying
- Long center-front zipper vents body heat and is backed by kissing welts for low-bulk comfort next to skin
- Updated to a raglan shoulder seam for improved fit and movement
- Full underarm gusset for range of motion and chafe-free comfort
- 181 g (6.4 oz)
Solids: 4.4-oz (150-g) Polartec® Power Grid™ 100% polyester (93% recycled) double knit; heathers: 4.8-oz (160-g) Polartec Power Grid 100% polyester (63% recycled) double knit; both with Polygiene® permanent odor control.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approvedView The Footprint Chronicles