Patagonia Women's Centered Shorts - 3"
These yoga shorts with a compression fit are made with a blend of nylon/spandex (solids) or polyester/spandex (heathers) that is bluesign® approved, wicks moisture, dries quickly and feels like cotton; 3" inseam.
- Stretchy nylon/spandex knit (heathers polyester/spandex) is a high-performance fabric that provides a compression fit, wicks fast, dries quickly and feels soft. Fabric is bluesign® approved. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- Wide waistband is flattering and has hidden ½" elastic to keep the pants in place as you move
- Contoured side seams are rolled to the back and follow the shape of your leg for comfort
- Low-profile flatlock seams prevent chafing
- Fitted leg
- 3" inseam
- Solids: 8.5-oz 85% nylon/15% spandex jersey. Heathers: 8-oz 87% polyester/13% spandex heathered jersey. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 110 g (3.9 oz)
- Made in Sri Lanka.
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.