Patagonia Women's Centered Tights - 27"
For layering, yoga and everyday wear, these tights wick moisture, dry quickly and feel like cotton. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
- High-performance stretchy nylon/spandex knit fabric that provides a compression fit (heathers: polyester/spandex; prints: recycled polyester/spandex; solids: 8.5-oz 85% nylon/15% spandex jersey). Wicks fast, dries quickly and feels soft. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- Flattering wide waistband features hidden ½" elastic to keep pants in place as you move
- Contoured side seams are rolled to the back and follow the shape of your leg for comfort
- Low-profile flatlock seams prevent chafing
- Fitted leg; 27" inseam
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- 227 g (8 oz)
Solids: 8.5-oz 85% nylon/15% spandex jersey.
Heathers: 8-oz 87% polyester/13% spandex heathered jersey.
Prints: 8.9-oz 89% recycled polyester/11% spandex jersey.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approvedView The Footprint Chronicles
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.