Patagonia Women's Cordelisse Bra
Lined with soft, moisture-wicking, quick-dry mesh, this yoga-inspired bra has supportive straps that separate and cross in the back, leaving shoulders free for full-range of motion. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
- Soft polyester/spandex blend is compressive, supportive and fast-wicking
- Soft mesh lining wicks moisture away from skin and dries quickly
- Side-entry envelopes accommodate removable soft cups (included)
- Tagless for itch-free comfort
- Cross-back straps are supportive and allow a wide range of movement
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- Body: 8.85-oz 88% polyester/12% spandex jersey. Circular-knit mesh: 4.3-oz 91% nylon/9% spandex. Mesh: 4.9-oz 72% nylon/28% spandex. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 121 g (4.3 oz)
- Made in Sri Lanka.
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management. Fair Trade is one of the first tools we’re using at Patagonia to raise workers’ wages, improve their standard of living and move them closer to earning a living wage.