Patagonia Women's Organic Cotton Quilt Hoody
The modern version of our classic cotton quilt hoody for to-and-from the studio is made from an ultrasoft organic cotton/polyester jersey blend.
- Oversize hood is comfortable and protective. Adjustable drawcord with riveted hardware makes it easy to cinch down
- Tall collar keeps your neck warm
- Lined, drop-in, on-seam handwarmer pockets
- Dolman-style sleeves with drop-shoulder detail
- Scalloped hem has a dropped tail and provides full coverage in back
- P-6 logo on left chest
- 454 g (16.02 oz)
Body: 8.8-oz 79% organic cotton/21% polyester jacquard knit in a 1-inch diamond-quilt pattern (face: 100% organic cotton).
Cuffs and hem: 12-oz 99% organic cotton/1% spandex rib knitView The Footprint Chronicles
In 1996, with an increased awareness of the dangers of pesticide use and synthetic fertilizers in growing conventional cotton, we began the exclusive use of organically grown cotton in all of our cotton products.
The quality of organic cotton is equal to or better than conventionally grown cotton, yet organically grown methods support biodiversity and healthy ecosystems, improve the quality of soil and often use less water. Growing organically takes more time, requires more knowledge and skill, and, for now, costs more. But it’s worth it.
To ensure we are buying cotton that is organic as defined by the USDA’s National Organic Program, we require numerous certificates issued by an accredited third-party certification body for every step of the supply chain, from farm to factories.