Patagonia Women's Cotton Quilt Snap-T® Pullover
This heritage-inspired version of our classic Snap-T® Pullover is made of a soft organic cotton/polyester blend for everyday layering and warmth.
- Diamond-quilted organic cotton/polyester is warm and soft
- Pullover with 4-snap nylon placket and stand-up collar
- Left-chest pocket has a nylon flap, snap closure and P-6 label
- Cuffs and hem have spandex trim
- Hip length
- Body: 8.8-oz 79% organic cotton/21% polyester jacquard knit in a 1-inch diamond-quilt pattern (face: 100% organic cotton). Cuffs and hem: 12-oz 99% organic cotton/1% spandex rib knit. Pocket, placket and inner collar: 3.4-oz 100% nylon plain weave
- 437 g (15.4 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
In 1996, with an increased awareness of the dangers of pesticide use and synthetic fertilizers in growing conventional cotton, we began the exclusive use of organically grown cotton in all of our cotton products.
The quality of organic cotton is equal to or better than conventionally grown cotton, yet organically grown methods support biodiversity and healthy ecosystems, improve the quality of soil and often use less water. Growing organically takes more time, requires more knowledge and skill, and, for now, costs more. But it’s worth it.
To ensure we are buying cotton that is organic as defined by the USDA’s National Organic Program, we require numerous certificates issued by an accredited third-party certification body for every step of the supply chain, from farm to factories.