Patagonia Women's Daily Hipster
This soft and elegant hipster panty made with polyester/spandex fabric wicks moisture and has a comfortable bonded 100% organic cotton gusset made into a silhouette that reduces the appearance of panty lines. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
- Made with lightweight wicking polyester/spandex single-knit jersey fabric
- Waist is stitched with delicate elastic to hold it in place
- Bonded side seams and leg openings prevent the appearance of unwanted panty lines
- Tagless for itch-free comfort
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- Body: 3.6-oz (prints: 3.5-oz) 88% polyester/12% spandex single knit. Gusset: 3.4-oz 100% organic cotton. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing. Body fabric is bluesign® approved
- 22 g (0.8 oz)
- Made in Sri Lanka.
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management. Fair Trade is one of the first tools we’re using at Patagonia to raise workers’ wages, improve their standard of living and move them closer to earning a living wage.