Patagonia Women's Dirt Craft Bike Shorts
These women’s mountain biking shorts incorporate a durable padded liner with a versatile and adjustable outer short. Details: 3-layer pad, waist adjustment, secure zipper pocket, 9" inseam and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Comfortable and supportive liner in a polyester/spandex blend with breathable panels of nylon/spandex power mesh and a mountain-biking-specific 3-layer protective pad
- Outer short is a stretchy nylon/spandex plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and enough breathability to avoid overheating
- Low-profile internal elastic and button adjustment at waist to fine-tune fit and comfort
- Drop-in hand pockets and secure zipper pocket at right back
- Reflective logo at left hem and right back
- 9" inseam
- Fit of outer short offers versatility for hiking
- Outer short: 4.5-oz 96% nylon/4% spandex stretch plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Liner: 5.2-oz 72% polyester/28% spandex stretch interlock knit with breathable 80% nylon/20% spandex power mesh panels
- 306 g (10.8 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.