Patagonia Women's Dirt Craft Jacket
This stretchy, lightweight soft shell breathes just enough to avoid overheating on cool-to-cold-weather runs or bike rides. Details: DWR (durable water repellent) finish, three secure zipper pockets, Hook-and-loop adjustment at cuffs. Fabric is bluesign® approved.
- Lightweight and stretchy nylon/spandex ripstop breathes to regulate temperature and has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to resist light weather. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- Vision® zippers with cord pulls
- Secure zippered chest pocket hidden under welt
- Secure zippered hand pockets
- Velcro® tabs for cuff adjustment
- Single-pull hem adjustment
- Drop tail for protection on bike
- 4.2-oz 95% nylon (60% recycled)/5% spandex stretch ripstop soft shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 257 g (9.1 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.