Patagonia Women's Double Weave Woven Shirt
This old-school western wear, made of 100% organic cotton yarn-dye double-layer woven fabric, pairs beautifully with a fleece vest and pair of cords.
- Beautiful cotton double weave has a soft hand
- Center-front metal snaps with a simple yet elegant mandarin collar
- Left chest patch pocket with a button closure
- Dolman-style sleeves with a cuff can be worn straight or rolled up
- Shirttail hem sits at waist
- 5.2-oz 100% organic cotton double-layer woven
- 294 g (10.4 oz)
- Made in China.
In 1996, with an increased awareness of the dangers of pesticide use and synthetic fertilizers in growing conventional cotton, we began the exclusive use of organically grown cotton in all of our cotton products.
The quality of organic cotton is equal to or better than conventionally grown cotton, yet organically grown methods support biodiversity and healthy ecosystems, improve the quality of soil and often use less water. Growing organically takes more time, requires more knowledge and skill, and, for now, costs more. But it’s worth it.
To ensure we are buying cotton that is organic as defined by the USDA’s National Organic Program, we require numerous certificates issued by an accredited third-party certification body for every step of the supply chain, from farm to factories.