Patagonia Women's Down With It Jacket
The hip-length Down With It Jacket has a 100% recycled polyester shell and a removable/insulated hood; it’s insulated with 600-fill-power Traceable Down (duck down traced from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked).
- 100% recycled polyester plain-weave shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Wide baffles front and back create a modern silhouette; princess seams provide shaping and keep in heat; smaller baffles on the side for a contoured fit
- Insulated, removable 3-panel hood secures to jacket with sturdy plastic snaps
- 2-way front zipper with a snapped wind flap
- Welted, zippered handwarmer pockets are set next to princess seams
- Interior zipper chest pocket secures valuables
- Hip length
- 737 g (26 oz)
Shell: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Insulation: 600-fill-power Advanced Global Traceable Down (duck down certified by NSF International from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked).
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approvedView The Footprint Chronicles