Patagonia Women's Duete Parka
Our sleek, waterproof, 600-fill-power duck down Duete Parka is made of H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer polyester stretch twill and insulated with 100% Traceable Down.
- H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer, 6.7-oz 100% polyester stretch twill shell with a waterproof/breathable barrier and DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulated with 100% Traceable Down (600-fill-power duck down that can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed, never live-plucked)
- Adjustable snap-on hood for warmth; zip-through stand-up collar lies flat when open
- Princess seams front and back
- Zippered side pockets; interior zippered pocket
- Full-length zipper has hidden-snap storm flap
- Mid-thigh length
- Body: H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer, 6.7-oz 100% polyester stretch twill shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 1.5-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester. Insulation: 100% Traceable Down (600-fill-power duck down that can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed, never live-plucked). Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 898 g (31.7 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
Traceable Down Insulation
2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are completely waterproof, windproof and breathable.
Designed for a wide range of uses, from backpacking to snowboarding, 2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics utilize a taffeta or mesh lining rather than a bonded scrim to protect the waterproof/breathable barrier. The lining increases the garments wicking ability, durability and next-to-skin comfort.
2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are coated with DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish that repels light rain and snow. In conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
All products bearing the H2No mark have been vigorously tested for durability in our Killer Wash.