Patagonia Women's Fiona Parka
Feminine, urban and lightweight, this 600-fill-power duck down coat is made of recycled polyester and insulated with Traceable Down.
- Windproof and water-repellent 100% recycled polyester shell fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulated with Traceable Down (600-fill-power duck down traced from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked)
- Quilting pattern has curved, feminine lines
- Full-length two-way zipper
- On-seam handwarmer pockets have discreet hidden zippers
- Princess seams front and back
- Above-the-knee length
- Shell: 1.2-oz 20-denier 100% recycled polyester with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: Traceable Down (600-fill-power duck down traced from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked). Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 362 g (12.8 oz)
- Made in Bangladesh.
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
Traceable Down Insulation