Patagonia Women's Fitz Roy Down Jacket
Combat cold conditions in the updated high-loft Fitz Roy Down Jacket made with a light and durable nylon shell, baffled construction and 800-fill-power Traceable Down (European goose down traced from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked).
- Lightweight and durable 100% nylon Pertex Quantum® fabric is soft to the touch and has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to fend off moisture
- 800-fill-power Traceable Down (European goose down traced from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked); baffled construction on the core and high-loft quilted construction on the arms provide exceptional warmth where it’s needed most
- Redesigned patterning creates a sleek silhouette; a 2-way center-front Vislon® zipper backed with internal storm flap and soft kissing-welt zipper garage and chin flap with microfleece creates next-to-skin comfort
- Two handwarmer pockets and an interior left-chest pocket with Vislon® zippers and garages; giant interior drop-in stretch mesh pocket holds gloves and other essentials
- Engineered pattern improves range of motion
- Elasticized, low-profile cuffs sit soft on the arm and easily push up and out of the way
- Dual-adjust, drop-tail hem locks in heat; self-fabric stuffsack included
- 434 g (15.3 oz)
Main shell and lining, and reinforcement shell: 1.1-oz 20-denier 100% nylon Pertex Quantum® with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Insulation: 800-fill-power Advanced Global Traceable Down (goose down certified by NSF International from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked)View The Footprint Chronicles
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
Traceable Down Insulation