Patagonia Women's Geoharmony Jacket
Sporty outerwear with a subtle, printed face, this full-zip jacket has a tall collar and storm cuffs to keep out drafts and light snow.
Learn More Close
Be prepared for the season’s first stout flakes and indiscriminate gusts wearing the Geoharmony Jacket. Gorgeous, printed 100% recycled polyester plain-weave fabric graces the outer coat; recycled Thermogreen® insulation provides warmth even when wet. Playful, broad collar opens up to lie flat or can be closed with hidden snaps. Front and back chevron baffle details lend a flattering, feminine silhouette. Faux-metal zipper with placket cover goes to base of collar. Offset handwarmer pockets have a hidden snap closure; right inner hidden zip stash pocket. Storm cuff at sleeves for added warmth. Waist length.
- Printed 100% recycled polyester plain-weave jacket features 150-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled) insulation in the body and 100-g insulation in the sleeves and collar
- Faux-metal zipper ends at the base of the collar and is hidden by a covered placket that has hidden snaps to the top of the collar
- Fun, broad collar opens up to lie flat
- Chevron baffle details in front and back
- Offset handwarmer pockets have a hidden snap closure. Right pocket features a hidden inner security pocket with zip closure
- Sleeves have a storm cuff for added warmth
- Waist length
- Main body: 2.6-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave. Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. Insulation: Body: 150-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled); sleeves and collar: 100-g Thermogreen 100% polyester (90% recycled)
- 544 g (19.2 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.