Patagonia Women's Heywood Flannel Dress
A short and swingy shirtdress made with a supersoft, lightweight 100% organic cotton flannel.
- 100% organic cotton brushed flannel
- Shirt-collar styling with a 4-button center placket
- Long set-in sleeves with a single-button cuff
- Two side-seam hand pockets
- Slightly curved hem falls above the knees
- 4.7-oz 100% organic cotton garment-washed flannel twill weave
- 323 g (11.4 oz)
- Made in China.
In 1996, with an increased awareness of the dangers of pesticide use and synthetic fertilizers in growing conventional cotton, we began the exclusive use of organically grown cotton in all of our cotton products.
The quality of organic cotton is equal to or better than conventionally grown cotton, yet organically grown methods support biodiversity and healthy ecosystems, improve the quality of soil and often use less water. Growing organically takes more time, requires more knowledge and skill, and, for now, costs more. But it’s worth it.
To ensure we are buying cotton that is organic as defined by the USDA’s National Organic Program, we require numerous certificates issued by an accredited third-party certification body for every step of the supply chain, from farm to factories.