Patagonia Women's Hi-Loft Down Sweater Hoody
When chilly turns to cold, this 600-fill-power duck down hoody delivers exceptional comfort and warmth with a new 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell and Traceable Down insulation.
- 100% recycled polyester fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulated with Traceable Down (600-fill-power duck down traced from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked)
- Graduated high-loft quilting
- Center-front Vislon® zipper with storm flaps; microfleece on collar for next-to-skin comfort
- Welted and zippered handwarmer pockets; internal zippered chest pocket self-stuffs and has a carabiner clip-in loop
- Hem adjusts by pulling cord and releases with cord locks at front hem
- Shell: 1.4-oz 30-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 1.5-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR finish. Insulation: Traceable Down (600-fill-power duck down traced from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked). Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 464 g (16.4 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
Traceable Down Insulation