Patagonia Women's Latticeback Tank
Designed for yoga practice, this soft, modest tank features a supportive inner shelf bra, high neckline and reinforced double straps meet in the back.
- Soft and supportive 88% polyester/12% spandex stretch jersey is lightly brushed
- High scoop-neck styling with four straps featuring a beautiful zigzag coverstitch
- Center straps meet at the center back creating a pleasing aesthetic in a functional, reinforced strap
- Built-in shelf bra is made with a nylon/spandex circular-knit fabric, has a soft, brushed-elastic band and can accommodate removable cups (included)
- Waist length
- 5.6-oz 88% polyester/12% spandex stretch jersey. Shelf bra: 5.6-oz 88% nylon/12% spandex. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing. Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- 159 g (5.6 oz)
- Made in Mexico.
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.