Patagonia Women's Latticeback Tank
Designed for your yoga practice, this modest tank features a supportive inner shelf bra; high neckline; reinforced double straps that come together in the back; and is made of soft, wicking polyester/spandex knit fabric.
- Soft and supportive 88% polyester/12% spandex stretch jersey is lightly brushed
- High scoop-neck styling with four straps that have a beautiful zigzag coverstitch
- Center straps come together at the center back creating a beautiful and functional reinforced strap
- Built-in shelf bra is made with a nylon/spandex circle-knit fabric, has a soft brushed-elastic band and can accommodate removable cups (included)
- Hip length
- 5.6-oz 88% polyester/12% spandex stretch jersey. Shelf bra: 5.6-oz 88% nylon/12% spandex. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 158 g (5.6 oz)
- Made in Mexico.
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.