Patagonia Women's Leashless Pants
Our 3-layer technical alpine hard-shell pants built with GORE-TEX® Active fabric deliver optimal breathability for modern, done-in-a-day alpine climbing.
- 3-layer GORE-TEX® Active fabric delivers excellent breathability, durable waterproofness and next-to-skin comfort for highly aerobic mountain endeavors
- Articulated pattern built for an active stance and increased range of motion
- Partially elasticized, separating waist with metal snap closure, zippered fly and internal waist adjustment with drawcord tie
- Two harness-compatible thigh pockets have coated, watertight zippers
- Slim lower-leg profile with scuff guard for use with crampons
- Drawcord-adjustable, single-cuff design has calf-length watertight zipper, snap closure, sewn tie-down loops and lace hook
- Shell: 3-layer, 2.9-oz 30-denier 100% nylon GORE-TEX® Active fabric, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Scuff guard: 3-layer, 4.8-oz 70-denier 100% nylon ripstop fabric, with a DWR finish
- 266 g (9.4 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
The construction of 3-Layer GORE-TEX® Products is unique. A 3-layer GORE-TEX® membrane is sandwiched between a soft outer material and a knit polyester backing material that increases durability. These garments keep you comfortable and protected from the elements without adding extra bulk or weight.
The GORE-TEX® membrane has 9 billion pores per square inch, with each pore 20,000 times smaller than a water droplet. These tiny holes are too small for water and wind to pass through from the outside. But these same pores are large enough for moisture vapor to pass through, so your body's perspiration is able to escape and you won’t feel clammy or uncomfortable inside your jacket.