Patagonia Women's Lightweight A/C® Top
Made with a blend of ultralightweight 95% organic cotton/5% hemp for hot and humid conditions, this crepe woven shirt has a slightly raised texture to keep fabric lifted from skin.
- Ultralightweight organic cotton crepe woven has a touch of hemp and a breathable linen-like texture
- A delicate peter-pan-style collar lies flat following the curve of the neckline
- Petite faux horn buttons at the center-front placket
- Cap sleeves offer just enough coverage
- Falls to the hips
- 2.2-oz 95% organic cotton/5% hemp lightweight crepe
- 99 g (3.5 oz)
- Made in China.
In 1996, with an increased awareness of the dangers of pesticide use and synthetic fertilizers in growing conventional cotton, we began the exclusive use of organically grown cotton in all of our cotton products.
The quality of organic cotton is equal to or better than conventionally grown cotton, yet organically grown methods support biodiversity and healthy ecosystems, improve the quality of soil and often use less water. Growing organically takes more time, requires more knowledge and skill, and, for now, costs more. But it’s worth it.
To ensure we are buying cotton that is organic as defined by the USDA’s National Organic Program, we require numerous certificates issued by an accredited third-party certification body for every step of the supply chain, from farm to factories.