Patagonia Women's Long-Sleeved Micro Cord Shirt
A soft, durable cord shirt with classic details made with 100% organic cotton micro cord.
- Soft, brushed 100% organic cotton 24-wale micro cord
- Center-front button closure
- Two front patch pockets with button envelope flap closure
- Darts at bust
- Classic shirttail hem with cutout notches at the side and slight drop tail in the rear
- Hip length
- 4.6-oz 100% organic cotton 24-wale micro cord
- 235 g (8.3 oz)
- Made in China.
In 1996, with an increased awareness of the dangers of pesticide use and synthetic fertilizers in growing conventional cotton, we began the exclusive use of organically grown cotton in all of our cotton products.
The quality of organic cotton is equal to or better than conventionally grown cotton, yet organically grown methods support biodiversity and healthy ecosystems, improve the quality of soil and often use less water. Growing organically takes more time, requires more knowledge and skill, and, for now, costs more. But it’s worth it.
To ensure we are buying cotton that is organic as defined by the USDA’s National Organic Program, we require numerous certificates issued by an accredited third-party certification body for every step of the supply chain, from farm to factories.