Patagonia Women's Long-Sleeved Overcast Shirt
This long-sleeved shirt with roll-up sleeves is made from an easy-care TENCEL® lyocell/nylon blend.
- Classic long-sleeved shirt made with lightweight, wrinkle-resistant/nylon fabric with a wicking finish
- Full-length placket with delicate buttons
- Two small chest pockets with buttoned flaps
- Double-button cuffs roll up and secure with tab and button
- Pleated back yoke
- Curved shirttail hem; hip length
- 2.8-oz 57% TENCEL® lyocell/43% nylon with a wicking finish
- 170 g (6 oz)
- Made in China.
Lacking fur, feathers or scales, we humans have to think up clever ways to protect ourselves from the sun. Products with the UPF designation provide built-in sun protection that won’t wear off.
To achieve sun protection, Patagonia takes a varied approach, depending on the degree of protection desired and the fabric used. Elements of the strategy can range from yarn selection to fabric construction to the use of special finishes (especially for light colors which generally provide less protection).