Patagonia Women's Meriweather Hoody
Made from water-resistant polyester taffeta fabric, the versatile Meriweather Hoody is built for activity—from mountain trail-blazing to urban commutes.
Learn More Close
Don’t let a slight drizzle put a damper on your to bike to work week commute commitment. Created with a water-resistant 100% polyester plain-weave fabric which has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to resist light moisture, an adjustable hood which has elasticized trim around the opening and a center-back reflective strip for visibility when the hood is up. Vents across the front and back and open circular bartacks under the arms help release heat during high-output hill climbs.
- Water-resistant 100% polyester plain-weave fabric has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to resist light moisture
- Adjustable hood has elasticized trim around the opening and a center-back reflective strip for visibility when the hood is up
- Vents across the front and back and open circular bartacks under the arms help release heat during high-output activities
- Two-way, center-front Vislon® zipper and two handwarmer pockets; zipper pulls have reflective cording for visibility
- Adjustable drawcords at the waist and hem; elastic at the back vent for a flattering fit
- Elasticized cuffs
- Drop-tail hem
- 3.2-oz 100% polyester taffeta with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 280 g (9.9 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
Women's Meriweather Hoody is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by SonomaYogaPrivates from Fits great! Perfect jacket for all seasons. Fits great! Love the material and color.
Date published: 2017-05-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by BigLittle from Very versatile! This jacket is easy to wear from a sweaty mountain bushwhack to running errands around town. It does a great job of dumping heat while i'm hiking and keeping the biting wind from, well, biting. I've also used this as a lightweight layer for commuting by bike around town to keep the chill off without overheating me by the end of the ride. I have broad shoulders and normally wear a medium (can be tight depending on the brand/jacket). This medium fits very well. It's a looser fit for a jacket than you might expect but the waist cinch helps!
Date published: 2017-03-10