Patagonia Women's Meriweather Hoody
Made from water-resistant polyester taffeta fabric, the versatile Meriweather Hoody is built for activity—from mountain trail-blazing to urban commutes.
- Water-resistant 100% polyester plain-weave fabric has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to resist light moisture
- Adjustable hood has elasticized trim around the opening and a center-back reflective strip for visibility when the hood is up
- Vents across the front and back and open circular bartacks under the arms help release heat during high-output activities
- Two-way, center-front Vislon® zipper and two handwarmer pockets; zipper pulls have reflective cording for visibility
- Adjustable drawcords at the waist and hem; elastic at the back vent for a flattering fit
- Elasticized cuffs
- Drop-tail hem
- 280 g (9.9 oz)
3.2-oz 100% polyester taffeta with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Fabric is bluesign® approvedView The Footprint Chronicles