Patagonia Women's Morning Glory Dress
This scoop-neck dress has cross-back straps and style aplenty; it’s built for warm weather from wrinkle-free nylon/spandex fabric. Made of bluesign® approved fabric.
- Synthetic jersey-knit fabric is stretchy, soft, wicks, dries quickly and has a brushed face. Fabrics are bluesign® approved
- Scoop-neck dress with a shelf bra for support
- An underbust seam and side gathers add contour, shape and a flattering fit
- Wide cross-back straps with a twist
- Above-the-knee length
- Prints: 5.6-oz 88% polyester/12% spandex circular-knit jersey. Solids: 5.6-oz 88% nylon/12% spandex circular-knit jersey. Fabrics are bluesign® approved
- 198 g (7 oz)
- Made in Mexico.
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.