Patagonia Women's Nano-Air™ Light Pants
Unlike any midlayer bottoms you’ve ever worn, the Nano-Air® Light Pants deliver warm, stretchy, breathable performance for moving fast in cold climates.
- Light yet durable 100% nylon ripstop shell and plain-weave liner, both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, offer generous mechanical stretch and exceptional breathability
- Revolutionary 40-g FullRange® insulation warms and stretches; combined with the shell and liner, this creates excellent mechanical stretch and unprecedented air permeability (70CFM)
- Patterned to reduce bulky seams and maximize stretch in a slim-fitting silhouette
- Pull-on pants with elasticized waistband and internal drawcord adjustment
- Zip-through crotch has 2-way, head-to-head sliders for easy pit stops
- Stretch-woven cuffs are shaped and patterned to push up easily, and either stretch over or tuck into an alpine boot
- 227 g (8 oz)
Shell: 1.6-oz 30-denier 100% nylon stretch ripstop.
Lining: 2-oz 50-denier 100% nylon stretch plain weave.
Cuff: 4.7-oz 88% polyester/12% spandex stretch-woven.
All fabrics with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Insulation: 40-g FullRange® 100% polyester stretch insulationView The Footprint Chronicles
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.