Patagonia Women's Nine Trails Shorts - 4"
For the runner who needs a fully featured and versatile running short, the Nine Trails Shorts are made of a lightweight recycled polyester/spandex blend.
- Durable 91% recycled polyester/9% spandex stretch-woven blend
- Shell fabric treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lightweight, moisture-wicking 100% microdenier polyester crepe built-in liner with Polygiene® permanent odor control
- Flat-knit waistband with external drawcord for secure fit
- Right-back secure zipper pocket with elastic key loop
- 1" side scoops improve range of motion
- Reflective logo on left hem; 4" inseam
- Body: 3.5-oz 91% recycled polyester/9% spandex with 4-way stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Waistband: 5.6-oz 88% polyester/12% spandex. Liner: 3.8-oz microdenier 100% polyester mesh with Polygiene® permanent odor control. Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- 111 g (3.9 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
Polygiene® odor control permanently protects your garments from smelling like a middle school locker room. Sweat itself is odorless, but it creates the conditions that bacteria need to multiply, and some of those bacteria produce odors. Polygiene permanent odor control stops the growth of odor-causing bacteria on fabrics, so you can wear more and wash less.
Active only on the fabric surface, Polygiene permanent odor control does not interfere with perspiration or with the skin’s natural bacterial flora. Polygiene particles are more than 100 times larger than nanoparticles and therefore are too large to penetrate to the skin’s barrier. Polygiene-treated fabrics have received Medical Class 1 approval in Europe, the same class that includes bandages.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.