Patagonia Women's Nine Trails Unlined Shorts
Stretchy liner-free running shorts with a comfortable flat waistband, updated from our Trail Chaser to a lightweight, fast-drying polyester. Details: two front drop-in pockets; right-back zippered pocket. Fabric is bluesign® approved.
- Shell fabric treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Flattering knit waistband with external tying drawcord
- Two front drop-in pockets; right-back zipper pocket with key loop
- Reflective logo on front and back
- 4" inseam; 1" side scoop
- 3.5-oz 75-denier 91% recycled polyester/9% spandex plain weave with 4-way stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 104 g (3.7 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
In 1993, we adopted fleece into our product line made from post consumer recycled (PCR) plastic soda bottles. We were the first outdoor clothing manufacturer to do so. PCR® clothing was a positive step towards a more sustainable system – one that uses fewer resources, discards less and better protects people’s health.
Today, we’re able to utilize more sources for recycled polyester and offer it on more garments such as Capilene® baselayers, shell jackets, board shorts, and fleece. We now recycle used soda bottles, unusable manufacturing waste, and worn out garments (including our own) into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
Using recycled polyester lessens our dependence on petroleum as a raw material source, curbs discards and reduces toxic emissions from incinerators.