Patagonia Women's Performance Better Sweater® Fleece Hoody
This lighter-weight version of our classic Better Sweater® features soft Polartec® Power Stretch® side panels.
- Soft and warm 100% polyester sweater knit face, with a fleece back and Polartec® Power Stretch® side panels under the arms and at side torso
- Center-front reverse coil zipper with matching reverse coil handwarmer pockets
- Cozy three-panel hood trimmed with soft brushed elastic
- Long sleeves feature a drop shoulder with thumb-hole openings and soft brushed elastic at cuff
- Complete with two handwarmer pockets and left-chest product that features a small opening for your headphones’ cord
- Princess seams and a slight drop tail is finished with brushed elastic
- Hip length
- Body: 7.2-oz 100% polyester knitted fleece. Side panels: 6.8-oz 88% polyester/12% spandex Polartec® Power Stretch® jersey face. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 382 g (13.5 oz)
- Made in Thailand.
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.