Patagonia Women's Performance Better Sweater® Fleece Jacket
This lighter-weight version of our classic Better Sweater® Jacket features soft Polartec® Power Stretch® side panels. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
- Soft and warm 100% polyester sweater-knit face, with a fleece back and Polartec® Power Stretch® side panels under the arms and at side torso
- Center-front reverse-coil zipper with matching reverse-coil handwarmer pockets
- Cozy, stand-up collar is trimmed with soft-brushed elastic
- Long sleeves feature a drop shoulder with thumb-hole openings and soft-brushed elastic at cuff
- Princess seams and a slight drop tail finished with brushed elastic
- Hip length
- 357 g (12.6 oz)
Body: 7.2-oz 100% polyester knitted fleece.
Side panels: 6.8-oz 86% polyester/14% spandex Polartec® Power Stretch® jersey face with fleece back.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approvedView The Footprint Chronicles
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.