Patagonia Women's Pliant Pants - 32" Inseam
Made of soft nylon/spandex knit, our stretch yoga pants wick moisture and have a gusset for mobility; inseam is 32".
Learn More Close
Put to the test in countless conditions and activities by our team of testers, these pants are close to indestructible. Made from our highly technical nylon/spandex knit, they offer compression in the hip and thigh area, are abrasion resistant and wick moisture. A gusset increases flexibility and a flat, color-blocked, double-banded waist provides support and isn’t bulky under a harness (it also hides a little pocket). The versatile boot-cut fit is tasteful and complemented by a matte-finish fabric that can be worn for yoga, hiking or relaxing post-summit. Inseam is 32".
- Soft synthetic knit is substantial and stretchy; it holds its shape, wicks moisture and dries quickly
- Waistband is wide, flattering and supportive with bands of contrast mesh on all colors except black
- Angled side seams, contouring through thigh and slightly flared leg provide a great fit
- Gusset for mobility
- Small pocket in waistband
- 32" inseam
- 8.7-oz 84% nylon/16% spandex. Mesh inset: 4.3-oz 91% nylon/9% spandex
- 334 g (11.8 oz)
- Made in Mexico.