Patagonia Women's Powder Bowl Jacket
For season-long comfort, the Powder Bowl Jacket is built with a tough, 2-layer GORE-TEX® fabric for durably waterproof/breathable and windproof protection, and an articulated fit for freedom of movement.
- Tough 2-layer polyester GORE-TEX® fabric for durably waterproof/breathable and windproof protection; mesh lining wicks away moisture
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions
- Drawcord on hem exits into handwarmers for easy adjustment
- Watertight, coated zippers with slim zip installation reduce bulk and weight; pit zips quickly release heat; low-profile cuffs secure over or under gloves
- Adjustable powder skirt can be cinched for a tight seal or lies flat when not in use. A webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants
- Zippered pockets: two handwarmers, one chest with secure media pocket with cable routing, one forearm, one interior zippered pocket with key clip, one interior drop-in
- Concealed RECCO® reflector
- Shell: 2-layer, 4.6-oz 150-denier 100% polyester GORE-TEX® fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: (torso) 100% brushed polyester mesh; (sleeves) 100% polyester mesh. Powder skirt: 2.2-oz 50-denier polyester taffeta. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 785 g (27.7 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.