Patagonia Women's PowSlayer Bibs
The Women’s PowSlayer Bibs are lightweight and packable protection for backcountry pursuits. Built with innovative zero-bulk construction for freedom of movement and GORE-TEX® Pro fabric for the highest level of durably waterproof/breathable and windproof protection.
- Lightweight, supple and highly durable 3-layer nylon GORE-TEX® Pro fabric offers the highest level of durably waterproof/breathable and windproof protection
- This low-profile bib has a drop-seat configuration with 2-way slider side zips for venting, a zip fly with a single-snap closure for convenient relief and grown-on belt loops at the waist for convertibility when hiking
- Vislon® zippers on side zips and cargo pockets are watertight and easy to use; Slim Zip installation on mid-torso pockets with watertight, coated zippers reduce bulk and weight
- Loop on rear yoke attaches bibs to the powder skirt on any Patagonia® Snow jacket
- Articulated patterning for mobility and comfort
- Gaiters seal out snow; tough scuff guards protect inside of leg and bottom hem; zippered pockets: two thigh cargo, two mid torso, and one back
- Concealed RECCO® reflector
- 3-layer, 3.9-oz 70-denier 100% nylon plain-weave GORE-TEX® Pro fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 473 g (16.7 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.