Patagonia Women's PowSlayer Jacket
Updated with the Cohaesive™ embedded cord-lock system, the PowSlayer Jacket is lightweight and packable protection for backcountry pursuits. Built with innovative zero-bulk construction for freedom of movement and GORE-TEX® Pro fabric for the highest level of durably waterproof/breathable and windproof protection.
- Lightweight, supple and highly durable 3-layer nylon GORE-TEX® Pro fabric offers the highest level of durably waterproof/breathable and windproof protection
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable fixed hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; Cohaesive™ cord-lock system embeds cord locks in hood and hem for quick and easy adjustment
- Watertight, coated zippers with Slim Zip installation reduce bulk and weight; Vislon® watertight, center-front zip is durable and easy to use
- Pit zips quickly release heat; adjustable, low-profile cuff secures over or under gloves
- Sleek, low-profile powder skirt stays in place whether secured or not and rotates as rider moves for comfort and protection. Webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants
- Zippered pockets: two chest, one with secure media pocket with cable routing; two handwarmers; one arm for pass; two internal drop-in and one internal stash
- Concealed RECCO® reflector
- Shell: 3-layer, 3.9-oz 70-denier 100% nylon plain-weave GORE-TEX® Pro fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Powder skirt: 3.5-oz 91% all-recycled polyester/9% spandex
- 522 g (18.4 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.