Patagonia Women's PowSlayer Jacket
Updated this season with a new, adjustable powder skirt, the PowSlayer Jacket is lightweight and packable protection for all of your snow sport pursuits. Built with innovative zero-bulk construction for freedom of movement and GORE-TEX® Pro fabric for the highest level of durably waterproof/breathable and windproof protection.
- Lightweight, supple and highly durable 3-layer nylon GORE-TEX® Pro fabric offers the highest level of durably waterproof/breathable and windproof protection
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable fixed hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; Cohaesive® cord-lock system embeds cord locks in hood and hem for quick and easy adjustment
- Watertight, coated zippers with slim zip installation reduce bulk and weight; Vislon® watertight, center-front zip is durable and easy to use
- Pit zips quickly release heat; adjustable, low-profile cuff secures over or under gloves
- Adjustable powder skirt can be cinched for a tight seal or lies flat when not in use. A webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants
- Zippered pockets: two chest, one with secure media pocket with cable routing; two handwarmers; one arm for pass; one internal stash and two internal drop-in
- Concealed RECCO® reflector
- 521 g (18.4 oz)
Shell: 3-layer, 3.9-oz 70-denier 100% nylon plain-weave GORE-TEX® Pro fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Powder skirt: 2.2-oz 50-denier polyester taffetaView The Footprint Chronicles