Patagonia Women's Primo Down Jacket
The fully featured Primo Down Jacket uses 2-layer GORE-TEX® fabric for durable waterproof/breathable and windproof protection to keep you warm in the harshest elements.
- Tough and lightweight 2-layer polyester ripstop GORE-TEX® fabric for durably waterproof/breathable and windproof protection; insulation: 800-fill-power Traceable Down (goose traced from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked) is warm and highly compressible
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable fixed hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; Cohaesive® embedded cord-lock system in hood and hem offers quick and easy adjustment; goose down–filled draft collar at back of neck for extra warmth
- Watertight, coated zippers with slim zip installation on the pockets and pit zips reduce bulk and weight; Vislon® watertight, center-front zip is durable and easy to use
- Pit zips quickly release heat; adjustable, low-profile cuffs secure over or under gloves
- Removable, adjustable powder skirt can be cinched for a tight seal or lies flat when not in use. A webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants
- Zippered pockets: one chest, which includes secure media pocket with cable routing; two handwarmers; one pass pocket on left forearm; one internal stash. One internal drop-in for goggles and gloves
- Concealed RECCO® reflector
- 802 g (28.3 oz)
Shell: 2-layer, 2.71-oz 40-denier 100% polyester ripstop GORE-TEX® fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Lining: 1.2-oz 100% nylon ripstop.
Powder skirt: 2.2-oz 50-denier 100% polyester taffeta.
Insulation: 800-fill-power Advanced Global Traceable Down (goose down certified by NSF International from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked).
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approvedView The Footprint Chronicles
The construction of 2-Layer GORE-TEX® Products is unique. A GORE-TEX® membrane is bonded to an outer material, then combined with a free-flowing lining. The benefit: a soft, lightweight garment that keeps you dry and lets you move freely.
The GORE-TEX® membrane has 9 billion pores per square inch, with each pore 20,000 times smaller than a water droplet. These tiny holes are too small for water and wind to pass through from the outside. But these same pores are large enough for moisture vapor to pass through, so your body's perspiration is able to escape and you won’t feel clammy or uncomfortable inside your jacket.
Traceable Down Insulation