Patagonia Women's R1® Back-Zip Full Wetsuit - Tall
We stand behind everything we make, including our wetsuits. But wetsuits require care if they are going to perform and wear the way they were intended. Patagonia is not responsible for wetsuits that are abused or show normal wear and tear over time. Scratches and fading are inevitable, as are tears from the occasional close call with a fin. Download Patagonia Wetsuit Warranty Form
Made for warm water: 65-75° F/18-23° C.
Learn More Close
With warm water and wide-open countryside, the Portuguese coast feels like California before the crowds. Made with high-quality, ultra-flexible neoprene and a lightweight 50% recycled polyester lining for comfort and stretch, the R1® Back-Zip Full Suit offers full-length warmth, keeping you in the water until evening calls with a caipirinha and a good night's sleep in the van. All seams are externally sealed to eliminate leaks, anatomical patterning provides full freedom of movement. Wrist and ankle cuff edges are heat-pressed to reduce hydraulic lift and flushing, back-zip allows easy on/off, and enlarged PVC-free kneepads offer long-lasting durability. Critical seams and high-stress areas are secured with glue dots, 1cm bartacks and Melco® reinforcements.
- Made with high quality neoprene that meets our rigorous standards for strength, durability and warmth
- Recycled polyester thermal grid lining improves flexibility and dry time; one-piece front panel with minimal seam design increases flexibility
- Internal neck gasket prevents water entry; internal back flap blocks wind; flap has a recycled polyester grid lining, separating zipper teeth from skin for comfort; extended neck flap with PU-molded hook-and-loop closure allows for a stronger seal and more comfort
- Neoprene underarm panels have recycled polyester jersey fabric on both sides for better stretch while paddling; center-back zipper with crescent-shaped neoprene panel provides a better-seal and easier zip-up; zipper gusset has drain holes
- Wrist and ankle cuff edges are heatpressed, which reduce hydraulic lift and flushing; anatomically engineered PVC- free kneepads are made with flexible and durable Supratex material
- 1cm bartacks, glue dots and Melco® reinforcements secure wear points and critical seam locations
- Seams are single-needle blindstitched to the outside with nylon-bonded thread and triple glued for extra durability and strength; critical areas and crotch seams are internally taped; 100% external seam sealing
- 2.5mm neoprene (torso/thighs) lined with recycled polyester thermal grid; 2mm (sleeves/legs) lined with lightweight recycled polyester
- 1119 g (39.5 oz)
- Made in Thailand.