Patagonia Women's R1® Back-Zip Full Suit-Tall
We stand behind everything we make, including our wetsuits. But wetsuits require care if they are going to perform and wear the way they were intended. Patagonia is not responsible for wetsuits that are abused or show normal wear and tear over time. Scratches and fading are inevitable, as are tears from the occasional close call with a fin. Download Patagonia Wetsuit Warranty Form
For warmer water: 65 - 75° F / 18 - 23° C.
Learn More Close
With warm weather and wide-open countryside, the Portuguese coast feels like California before the crowds. The R1® Back-Zip Full Suit offers full-length comfort, keeping you out there until evening beckons with a caipirinha and a good night's sleep in the van. Handmade with ultra-flexible neoprene and a recycled polyester lining, wetsuit features include a flexible one-piece front panel, internal neck gasket to prevent water entry and an internal back flap to block wind. Flap closure at the neck allows for a stronger seal and increased comfort, and wrist and ankle cuffs are heat-pressed to reduce flushing. Anatomically engineered Supratex kneepads are flexible, durable and PVC-free. All critical seams and stress areas are secured with glue dots, 1cm bartacks and Melco® reinforcements.
- Handmade with high-quality neoprene that meets our rigorous standards for strength, durability and warmth; warm recycled polyester grid lining dries quickly and improves flexibility
- One-piece front panel with minimal seam design increases flexibility
- Internal neck gasket prevents water entry; internal back flap blocks wind; flap has a recycled polyester grid lining, and separates the zipper teeth from the skin for comfort; extended flap closure at neck with PU-molded hook-and-loop closure allows for a stronger seal and increased comfort
- Center-back zipper with crescent-shaped neoprene panel provides a better seal and easier zip-up; zipper gusset has drain holes
- Neoprene underarm panels have recycled polyester jersey on both sides for better stretch while paddling; wrist and ankle cuff edges are heat-pressed to reduce hydraulic lift and flushing
- Anatomically engineered PVC-free kneepads are made with flexible and durable Supratex material; glue dots, 1cm bartacks and Melco® reinforcements secure all high stress areas and critical seam locations
- Seams are single-needle blind-stitched to the outside with nylon-bonded thread, and triple-glued for extra durability and strength; crotch seams are internally taped
- 2mm neoprene with a smooth recycled polyester jersey exterior and a recycled polyester grid lining
- 935 g (33 oz)
- Made in Thailand.