Patagonia Women's R1® Front-Zip Long-Sleeved Spring Suit
Providing full-arm warmth, comfort and sun protection, the R1® Front-Zip Long-Sleeved Spring Suit has a high-stretch 100% recycled polyester lining for increased performance and fast dry times. Suggested water temperatures: 60-65° F/16-18° C.
- Made with high-quality neoprene that meets our rigorous standards for strength, durability and warmth
- High-stretch 100% recycled polyester jersey lining improves flexibility and dry time; exterior face fabric made with 88% recycled polyester/12% spandex is durable and water-resistant
- All seams are triple glued and blindstitched
- Floating front-zip entry for maximum performance and easy on/off
- Key loop
- Torso/thighs: 2.5mm neoprene; arms: 2mm neoprene. Lining: high-stretch 100% recycled polyester jersey. Exterior face fabric: 88% recycled polyester/12% spandex
- 722 g (25.5 oz)
- Made in Thailand.
In 1993, we adopted fleece into our product line made from post consumer recycled (PCR) plastic soda bottles. We were the first outdoor clothing manufacturer to do so. PCR® clothing was a positive step towards a more sustainable system – one that uses fewer resources, discards less and better protects people’s health.
Today, we’re able to utilize more sources for recycled polyester and offer it on more garments such as Capilene® baselayers, shell jackets, board shorts, and fleece. We now recycle used soda bottles, unusable manufacturing waste, and worn out garments (including our own) into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
Using recycled polyester lessens our dependence on petroleum as a raw material source, curbs discards and reduces toxic emissions from incinerators.