Patagonia Women's R1® Lite Yulex® Long Jane
Offering warmth, comfort and sun protection for the core and legs while maintaining full freedom of movement through the arms, the neoprene-free R1® Lite Yulex® Long Jane is made from 85% Yulex® natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber by polymer content. Suggested water temperatures: 65–75° F/18–23° C.
- Made with neoprene-free 85% Yulex® natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber by polymer content that meets our rigorous standards for performance, durability, warmth and sustainability; the natural rubber is derived from sources that are Forest Stewardship Council® certified by the Rainforest Alliance; the synthetic rubber is chlorine-free
- High-stretch 100% recycled polyester jersey lining throughout improves flexibility and dry time; exterior face fabric made with 88% recycled polyester/12% spandex is durable, stretchy and water-resistant
- Seams are sewn with flatlock construction for comfort and durability
- Princess seams in front and back with racerback detailing
- Easy-access key loop
- 2mm 85% Yulex® natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber by polymer content, lined with high-stretch 100% recycled polyester jersey; exterior face fabric: 88% recycled polyester/12% spandex
- 544 g (19.2 oz)
- Made in Thailand.