Patagonia Women's R1® Fleece Pullover
The multisport versatility of our iconic R1® Pullover stems from its minimal design and Regulator® fabric—a light and breathable fleece made from Polartec® Power Grid™ with outstanding stretch, durability and Polygiene® permanent odor control.
- Exclusive to Patagonia, this Polartec® Power Grid™ fabric with Polygiene® permanent odor control is light and breathable with outstanding stretch and durability
- Raglan sleeves for increased mobility and off-shoulder seaming for comfort under a pack
- Pullover silhouette has deep center-front zipper with a soft kissing-welt zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- One left-chest pocket has slim zip install, zipper garage and mesh pocket bag
- Cuffs and hem are simply and comfortably finished with a coverstitch
- 280 g (9.87 oz)
6.3-oz Polartec® Power Grid™ 93% recycled polyester/7% spandex with Polygiene® permanent odor control.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approvedView The Footprint Chronicles
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.
Regulator® fleece insulation provides phenomenal compressibility, light weight warmth, and moisture transport, whether used alone or as part of a layering system.
The lofted hollow-core fibers of Regulator fleece insulation conserve body heat while allowing body moisture to wick uninhibited. They’re also lightweight and highly compressible for packing.
Regulator Fleece Insulation provides exceptional breathability to keep you dry on the inside and while Regulator fleece provides the same amount of warmth as a much bulkier fleece, it does so with lighter, more compressible materials. Since you stay both dryer and warmer, you’re able to maintain your comfort over a wide temperature range, which results in fewer layering changes and a lighter, less bulky pack.