Patagonia Women's R1® Reversible Vest
We stand behind everything we make, including our wetsuits. But wetsuits require care if they are going to perform and wear the way they were intended. Patagonia is not responsible for wetsuits that are abused or show normal wear and tear over time. Scratches and fading are inevitable, as are tears from the occasional close call with a fin. Download Patagonia Wetsuit Warranty Form
For warmer water 65-75º F /18-23º C.
Learn More Close
A trusted friend for tropical trips, our handmade R1® Reversible Vest offers effective core warmth for surfing, swimming, paddling or any other flights of oceanic fancy. Rated for water temperatures from 65 – 75 F / 18 – 23 C, the formfitting, fully reversible 2mm neoprene keeps you warm while protecting your skin from rash and sunburn. Features include spandex binding along the arm and collar openings, a front webbing loop for board short tie-in compatibility, and reinforced seams designed for flex, comfort, and durability. An essential item for your travel bag, and to be kept close at hand through the long lazy days of summer.
- Handmade with a high quality neoprene that meets our rigorous standards for strength, durability and warmth
- Reversible neoprene: light side for hot weather and dark side for cool weather
- Front webbing loop for board short tie-in compatibility
- Spandex binding at armhole and collar openings provide a clean finish and secure fit
- Articulated seamlines maximize fit and performance
- 1cm bartacks, glue dots and Melco® reinforcements secure all high stress areas and critical seam locations
- All seams are sewn with a flatlock seam construction for durability and flexibility
- 2mm neoprene with a smooth recycled polyester jersey exterior and interior
- 277 g (9.8 oz)
- Made in Thailand.