Patagonia Women's R1® Vest
We stand behind everything we make, including our wetsuits. But wetsuits require care if they are going to perform and wear the way they were intended. Patagonia is not responsible for wetsuits that are abused or show normal wear and tear over time. Scratches and fading are inevitable, as are tears from the occasional close call with a fin. Download Patagonia Wetsuit Warranty Form
Made for warm water: 65-75° F/18-23° C.
Learn More Close
Surfing long reef rights while waterfalls tumble down the cliffs, the redesigned R1® Vest keeps you warmer on those Outer Island sessions when there's a touch of trade wind in the air. Made with high-quality neoprene that offers excellent stretch and warmth, the formfitting pattern holds close to your body for maximum comfort and flex. A clean-finished Lycra® binding at the armholes and neck keeps the water out when paddling, and the elastic waist cinch with cord lock provides a secure fit. Seams are sewn with flatlock construction for durability, and all critical seams and wear areas are secured with glue dots, 1cm bartacks and Melco® reinforcements.
- Made with high-quality neoprene that meets our standard for strength, durability and warmth
- Lycra® binding at neck and armholes with clean finish
- Elastic waist cinch with cord lock provides a secure fit
- Seams are sewn with a flat-lock construction for durability
- 1cm bartacks, glue dots and Melco® reinforcements secure wear points and critical seam locations
- Fit conforms to body for maximum flexibility and comfort
- High-stretch recycled polyester jersey laminated to 1.5mm neoprene (inside/outside)
- 204 g (7.2 oz)
- Made in Thailand.