Patagonia Women's R4® Yulex® Front-Zip Hooded Full Suit
A high-performance, neoprene-free hooded wetsuit made of 85% Yulex® natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber by polymer content; the natural rubber is derived from sources that are Forest Stewardship Council™ certified by the Rainforest Alliance. Suggested water temperatures: 38–48° F/3–9° C.
- Made with neoprene-free 85% Yulex® natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber that meets our rigorous standards for performance, durability, warmth and sustainability
- Natural rubber is derived from sources that are Forest Stewardship Council™ certified by the Rainforest Alliance; synthetic rubber is chlorine-free
- Torso/legs/hood have 51% recycled polyester/44% polyester/5% spandex inverted microgrid thermal lining that minimizes weight, dries fast and offers excellent flexibility
- High-stretch 100% recycled polyester jersey lining in the arms improves flexibility and dry time; exterior face fabric made with 85% recycled polyester/15% spandex is durable, stretchy and water-resistant
- 100% external seam sealing; all seams are triple glued, blindstitched and 100% internally taped
- Supratex kneepads and ankle cuffs for maximum durability and anatomic fit
- Floating front-zip with corrosion-proof Salmi® zipper provides extra room to get in/out, extends suit’s lifespan and is fully repairable; adjustable hood opening with cord lock; easy-access key loop
- Torso/thighs: 5.5mm (hood: 3.5mm) 85% Yulex® natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber by polymer content; arms/lower legs: 4mm 85% Yulex natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber by polymer content. Lining: 51% recycled polyester/44% polyester/5% spandex inverted microgrid in torso, legs and hood; high-stretch 100% recycled polyester jersey in arms; exterior face fabric: 85% recycled polyester/15% spandex
- 1406 g (49.6 oz)
- Made in Thailand.